The QP Series is characterized by being Universal - ly interchangeable with other brands in the market, even improving the spare parts quality. Certificates: 3A, EHEDG
Pressure: 31bar / 450psi
Viscosity: 1,000,000 cps
Temperature: 204ºC / 400ºF
- 304 stainless steel seals
- Helical gears
- Flexibility for 4 mounting positions
- Grease fittings on both sides
- Antimicrobial lubricant
- Alloy 88 rotors
- 6 threaded oil plugs with glass peepholes
- Self-cleaning packages in the plugs.
- Gearbox made of stainless steel, which makes it more resistant than conventional cast-iron gearboxes.
- The oil-seal is made of stainless steel which prevents oxidation
- High-torque shafts made of one alloy makes them more resistant.
- Self-cleaning gaskets
- 100% interchangeable and compatible with other series in the market
- QP1 and QP2 models can be reconstructed using larger rotors to extend the life of the equipment.
- Remanufacturing program*: Reaconditioned pumps with a one-year warranty.