- Pumps can be fitted with a variety of features and options to ensure the best performance will be achieved for your specific application.
- All assembled pumps are hydrostatically tested.
- Viscosity Range: 0-500cP
- Volute: 316L stainless steel
- Impeller: CF3M (316L) stainless steel
- Backplate: 316L stainless steel
- Stub shaft: 316L stainless steel
- Adapter: 304 stainless steel
- Optional leg kit: 304 stainless steel
- Finish: sanitary polish 32Rₐ, other finishes available
- Connections – Clamp standard, other connections available
- Elastomer options: Buna, EPDM, Silicone and FKM
- Seal options: externally balanced "D" seal, "DG" seal with clamped in seat or externally balanced "F" flush seal. "D" seal is suitable for sanitary and industrial applications where fluid is non-abrasive and lubricating; optional silicon carbide with carbon rotating element on stationary stainless steel. "DG" seal is suitable for the majority of sanitary applications, including those using non-lubricating and abrasive fluids; choose from ceramic, silicon carbide and tungsten carbide as the stationary seal, carbon rotating element on encapsulated seat; optional silicon rotating element is available. "F" seal is for use when normal "D" seal applications include product temperatures that reach 212°F (100°C) or when fluid is sticky or tacky; externally balanced D or DG Seal with water cascade.
- BC- Impeller Retainer or BP- Threaded Nut
- Motor Enclosures – TEFC, White Epoxy Washdown and SS Washdown
- Optional Casing Drain
- Dixon® now offers pump carts as an added option to all of our pumps. There are two standard model sizes and others are available upon request. Carts can be ordered with countless options and customized to your specifications. Please contact Dixon® with your request.